fixyourownprinter.com
  Home    Reference    Printer Repair Kits    Cartridges    Fusers    Specials    Forums  
  Printer Repair | Laser | InkJet | Chat | SearchSign In | Sign Up  

HP PSC 1513 all in one

Post to this thread   Post a new message thread

HP PSC 1513 all in one by lauren (12/20/05 11:58 AM) reply+5 + / -
The printer says 'E' in copies and the check print catritges in blinking. It will not print and it says that it needs an alligment but it will not print to do the alligment. So I decided to put a new cartage in the printer. Both a colored and a black one. However it still does not print. I followed the instructions and even called the 1-800 hp people they said it had to do with a hard drive but the printer was woking perfect the other day. Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!!

Re: HP PSC 1513 all in one by jaybee19m,ph (8/10/06 11:46 PM) reply+4 + / -
Why does my printer always prints the test page everytime i turn it on and always asking paper.

Re: HP PSC 1513 all in one by jhing (9/7/06 8:13 PM) reply + / -
i've just bought a new hp psc 1513 and installed the software included in the package. after the test page, i tried to scan but it's asking for another software. i looked at the package but there's only 3 cd's enclosed...for windows, mac and IRIS. then after pressing ok, it ask me to check the usb port. it was well attached and i can't see any problem with it. i tried to restart but the same error occurs....help please...i can't use it. any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: HP PSC 1513 all in one by tfs0866 (9/10/06 6:13 AM) reply + / -
Try from scratch. Do not hook up usb till the computer tells you to do so.

Re: HP PSC 1513 all in one by tfs0866 (9/10/06 6:16 AM) reply + / -
try from the start. do not connect usb till compuer asks you to.

Re: HP PSC 1513 all in one by kuls (11/11/06 9:06 AM) reply + / -
can anyone help me? I got my printer HP PSC 1513 and it wont function correctly.. I followed the instructions correctly in the set-up guide but when i turned it on, the Check paper, Check Print cartidge, start copy areas keep on blinking.. It is written in the troubleshooting menu that error indicates that the control panel-overlay is not attached correctly. I tried to reinsert it many times, and i think i've done it right, but the problem is still there.. and when i open the access door inorder for the print catridges to be removed, the catridge wont move to the right.. can anyone have a anothet solution for this problem?

thanks..

HP PSC 1513 all in one by f3sss (8/18/07 4:42 AM) reply + / -
Why does my printer always prints the test page everytime i turn it on and always asking paper Model is HP PSC 1516.

Re: HP PSC 1513 all in one by Bert (8/18/07 7:12 PM) reply + / -
Are you sure that it is a test page or is it printing an alignment page. If it is an alignment page, it must be put in the scanner to finish the alignment. Instructions are printed on the page for putting it in the scanner correctly. If the alignment page is accepted it will stop printing when you turn on the printer.

All of your print cartridges must to be working properly for the alignment page to be accepted by the printer. To check the cartridges do the following: Blot the cartridge nozzles on a damp paper towel two times for two seconds. You should see a clear indication of black ink flowing from the black cartridge and yellow, magenta, and cyan flowing from the color cartridge.

Re: HP PSC 1513 all in one by Anonymous (9/25/07 1:00 PM) reply + / -
Hello
I need programs for installing hp psc 1513 &please send me site address for this program .
thanks alot

Re: HP PSC 1513 all in one by Bert (9/25/07 1:07 PM) reply + / -
http://h10025.www1.hp.com

Re: Re: HP PSC 1513 all in one test page always pr by Anonymous (12/12/07 6:14 AM) reply + / -
Subject : How to disable the test page that always prints when you switch on the HP PSC 1513 all-in-one printer.

Take the test page ( also called : alighnment page ) that always prints when you switch on the printer and place it face down in the scanner.

Then press the scan button on the printer itself.
(this is the button at the bottom of all the buttons on the printer/scanner.)

Make sure that the printer scans the test page.
( sometimes you press the butoon and it doesn't scan )
( it makes a scanning noise when scanning succesfully )

Then it will stop printing the test page ( alignment page ) ever again.

This is a really stupid product feature on HP's part to waste ink and force people to buy more cartriges.

beukes2@gmail.com

Re: HP PSC 1513 all in one by Anonymous (3/11/08 5:34 AM) reply + / -
i have printer hp 1513 psc when i made copy the out print is black pls tell me what is the problem

???? :( by Anonymous (8/24/08 6:09 AM) reply + / -
from where do i get a free download scanner for my printer?

Re: HP PSC 1513 all in one by Bert (8/24/08 1:14 PM) reply + / -
If you need the driver go here.
http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html?pageDisplay=drivers

Re: Re: HP PSC 1513 all in one by scruffter (10/15/08 8:03 AM) reply + / -
let it print a test page, take it out and put it in the scanner...

scan.

presto, no more test pages...

Re: HP PSC 1513 all in one by hardwood (10/25/08 6:09 AM) reply + / -
please, i need a free download of a driver software on 1500 series HP All-in-One.

please, do help me

Re: HP PSC 1513 all in one by Bert (10/25/08 11:57 AM) reply + / -
http://h10025.www1.hp.com

Re: HP PSC 1513 all in one by m.f.askiya (12/30/09 9:18 PM) reply + / -
pleace give me hp psc 1513 cd.

Re: HP PSC 1513 all in one by shamli (1/23/10 9:58 PM) reply + / -
can anyone help me? my printer HP PSC 1513 wont function correctly, I usually get error printing message, its OK with Scan and copy feature

Re: HP PSC 1513 all in one by shamli (1/23/10 10:01 PM) reply + / -
can anyone help me? my printer HP PSC 1513 wont function correctly, I usually get error printing message, its OK with Scan and copy feature

Re: HP PSC 1513 all in one by jawaath (2/11/10 7:02 AM) reply + / -
please i need information about hp 1500 printer cartridge

Re: HP PSC 1513 all in one by kalebbo (5/20/10 2:36 AM) reply + / -
The button language is not in english how do i get them in english

Re: HP PSC 1513 all in one by mohammadreza (11/25/10 7:18 AM) reply + / -
Hello
I need programs for installing hp psc 1513 &please send me site address for this program .
thanks alot

Re: HP PSC 1513 all in one by faize jacobs (12/31/11 4:03 AM) reply + / -
prints and photo copy but won't scan

Post to this thread:

User:
Email:
Notify me if someone responds

Icon:            
Subject:

© 2012 fixyourownprinter.com, All posts belong to their respective posters